Sydney IFA Limited provide following insurance products

Buildings and Contents

Landlord’s Insurance

Life Insurance

Buildings and Contents

There are three main home insurance policies: buildings insurance, contents insurance and combined building and contents cover. Buildings insurance cover protects the structure (the fixtures and fittings in your home), while contents insurance covers your belongings.

Combined buildings and contents cover is only suitable for people who own the freehold of their homes.

Landlord's Insurance

Landlord insurance provides cover for your property – both the building itself and any furnishings you’ve provided.

It can also protect your rental income and cover your liabilities if your tenants are injured on your property and you are deemed to be at fault.

The best landlord insurance policies offer extras that cover:

  • Accidental damage – if your tenants damage your property unintentionally
  • Malicious damage – if your tenants intentionally damage your property
  • Employer’s liability – if you employ people in your property who then become injured as a result of your negligence
  • Property owner’s liability – if you are deemed liable for damage or injury suffered by third parties arising from your ownership of the property
  • Unoccupied property cover – if you have no tenants for a period of time and therefore aren’t getting rental income

Life Insurance

No one needs the accumulated financial and emotional problems that the death of a partner can bring, but sometimes without warning the unimaginable can happen. This is where life cover can really help. Having even a little protection in place to cover you and your partner in case one of you died, would mean that your loved ones would be looked after financially.

Sydney IFA offer Life covers from reputed and reliable Insurance companies