We are always looking to attract high calibre staff to work with us and offer a great package.
So if you have the ambition to be the best and are prepared to give the commitment required then get in touch today to find out more.
Develop your skills. We provide you with on-going training and development opportunities to help you keep your skills sharp.
Get the reward you deserve. Our remuneration and rewards package is everything you would expect from a dynamic, forward thinking and innovative organisation.
Purpose of the role
To competently provide insurance / protection advice, to clients within FCA rules and our firm’s procedures.
Skills and knowledge
A relevant approved qualification. (If relevant and required)
Detailed knowledge of FCA and our firm’s record keeping requirements.
- Keep up-to-date with products, technical or legislative changes within the marketplace.
- Comply at all times with the Compliance and Training and Competence Procedures of our firm.
- Comply at all times with the requirements of the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000, and the FCA Principles, Rules and the Conduct Rules.
- Identify and contact potential clients. Gather sufficient client information and identify client needs.
- Analyse information gathered and undertake sufficient research to make suitable insurance / protection recommendations.
- Complete all supporting documentation in an accurate manner.
If you’re interested in joining the team and being a part of our future success, please email your detail CV to email@example.com and we will get back to you to arrange an initial interview.