Whether you need cash for working capital, refurbishment, property purchase and development, new machinery or equipment then Commercial Loan may be right for you.
We have access to the market leading commercial lenders and can assist your clients with the following:
Even if you are just setting up, have no accounts or trading history we can still help. Helping your business grow often means making substantial investments and that's where our Business & Commercial Loans can prove so useful.
At Sydney Financial Services Ltd we realize a business loan will give you the spending power you need for the short or longer term.
It's well worth talking to us about your business loan whether you are looking for owner-occupation or investment, or even to acquire an ongoing concern business, we can help.
Types of property
- Limited Liability Partnerships
- Limited Companies
- Charities and Trusts
How to Apply:
In all cases we will require the following
- Shops, Post Offices
- Industrial units, Warehouses
- Residential properties
- Public Houses, Restaurants
- Hotels and Guest Houses
- Care Homes, Nursing Homes
- Child Day Nurseries
- Holiday or Caravan Parks
A schedule of the properties owned to include:
- A CV or brief summary of the customer's business experience.
- An Asset and Liabilities statement.
- An Income and Expenditure statement.
- The last three months bank statements of the individual and/or the business.
- Details of the property – These should include (where available) agent's details, valuation or simply brief written details.
- Current proof of all income by way of three years accounts, tax returns and/or pay slips plus management accounts to date and copies of the last four VAT returns if applicable.
- address of property
- current value
- debt outstanding
- current Mortgage lender
- repayment terms
- letting details
- rental income